Titulación en Ingeniería Industrial
From 2 to 5 years of previous experience in automotive in production departments.
Knowledge in problem solving tools (Kaizen, 8D, …) and audits.
Knowledge in system auditors according to IATF16949:2016.
Desirable knowledge in ERP’s (SAP, Navision, etc).
High level of English, spoken and written.
Power Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc).
You must realize the strategy of the Epila plant by identifying and training the necessary workforce in the facilities through the standardization and optimization of production systems. Special focus on implementing lean design principles that ensure best practices.Other key responsibilities include:
– Achieve key objectives that meet KA expectations including (but not limited to) safety, quality, delivery, cost, and personnel.
– Take an active approach in developing a culture of continuous improvement by using the PDCA methodology and mentoring in problem solving techniques.
– Take an active approach in developing annual productivity improvements identified through the Value Stream Map.
– Take an active approach in establishing root cause analyzes that lead to productivity and quality improvements.
– Establish, train and drive rigorous standard work routines to maximize performance and quality.
– Develop and work closely with the entire team to improve the Lean Enterprise.
– Training and coaching of employees to CI methodologies.
Lugar: Épila (Zaragoza)