Level of higher education such as university, engineer or equivalent experience
• Extensive knowledge of companies (economic, legal and tax)
• Human qualities and managerial skills
• Sense of negotiation
• Good analytical and synthesis skills
• Flexible, adaptable and able to move quickly from one activity to another
• Team spirit
• Stress resistant
The Project Manager works under the direct responsibility of the Board of Directors and is in charge of the sound commercial, technical & financial management of his affairs.
Your mission :
• Management of a client portfolio.
• Administrative, social and commercial management
• Safety and Quality and Environment Management
Lugar: Courcelles and our other working sites in Belgium